English 101: Commonplace Blog

Grammatica, the Medieval Goddess of Grammar

Grammatica, the Medieval Goddess of Grammar

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (133)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (45)
    • ▼  October (33)
      • Nick's blog
      • Weekly Blog
      • caleb weber
      • Weekly Blog 7
      • Everybody has their own reasons for which they vot...
      • Grant McCloskey Week #7
      • Brandewie's opinion on the presidential election a...
      • Weekly Blog_7_Lunkun Deng
      • 1st paragraph
      • Blake's Blog
      • Robbie's presidential pick.
      • tyler presley
      • Nick's Blog
      • tony conway
      • Weekly blog election Ethan Flater
      • caleb weber
      • Blake's Blog
      • tyler presley
      • Robbie Clark Blog post #6
      • Brandewie's Blog
      • BLog 6 Gentlemans' Rule
      • Gimme Shelter
      • Grant McCloskey Week #6
      • Weekly Blog 6_Lunkun Deng
      • Weekly blog for eng Ethan Flater
      • Nick's Blog
      • Weekly blog Ethan Flater Wallace
      • Brandewie's Blog
      • Weekly Blog 5_Lunkun Deng
      • Grant McCloskey Week #5
      • Blake's Blog
      • Blog 5- Jake Moore
      • Nick's Blog
    • ►  September (49)
    • ►  August (2)

Contributors

  • Grant McCloskey
  • Jake Moore
  • Jake Brandewie
  • Lucas
  • Lunkun Deng
  • Nick Curosh
  • Professor Crystal Benedicks
  • Robbie Clark
  • blake
  • dkelley
  • tony conway
  • tyler presley

Monday, October 27, 2008

caleb weber

I have not followed the election race closely this year. I do not find either of the candidates very appealing. If I had to choose who I wanted to win I would have to go with John McCain. I have been raised under a republican family, that’s the way I intend to vote.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:05 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)